Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hello!



Hello!

My name is Jamee Freitag. I am currently in my second year of teaching at Breakthrough Magnet School in Hartford, Connecticut. I work with nineteen talented middle school special education students. Student disabilities range from learning disabled to OHI to autism. On top of working with the students during school hours, I'm also the volleyball and basketball coach!

In my free time I love to dance, hike, and rock climb. I used to love to snowboard as well...until I broke my wrist this snow season!! My next big adventure includes moving to Argentina for a year to teach students English. I am currently preparing for this through a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course and Rosetta Stone. Buenos Noches! Como esta?

1 comment:

  1. Jamee,

    I left a reply for you on your comment to my blog. Argentina, that's so exciting!! I give you a lot of credit! It can't be easy leaving home for a whole year! I'm sure it'll be well worth it, though. What age group of students will you be teaching English to? Sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete