Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Web 2.0 Turned WebQuest

As I thought about what I could create that would technologically inspire and engage my students, I found that letting them use a web 2.0 tool in the classroom simply wasn't "big" enough for me. I also was contemplating about what I would teach/instruct for the last four weeks of school due to the level of inconsistency with testing, field trips, talent shows, and field days. One night it all clicked. I decided to create a "move at your own pace" webquest where students move through an interest inventory, into a career information "race track" using Drive of Your Life, and finish by creating an Xtranormal movie about their career of choice. I am SO excited to implement this within my classroom. I feel as though they are going to love it! Especially at the end of the year, where their minds are typically everywhere but on instruction. Below is both the link to the webquest and my own Xtranormal creation of my possible career choice as an astronaut!!

Ms. Freitag as an Astronaut!!!

Creative Careers Webquest


1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your Xtranormal. The Poplet is locked to viewers right now. Maybe you can embed it in your post. Good use of Google Docs!

    ReplyDelete