Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Exposure Central


I must say that since I began taking this course, I have really grown as a teacher. Not only have I explored various teacher and classroom blogs, but I have already made the connections (even if it is just following a site/blog) that will continue to help me grow as a teacher in the future. With the upcoming year filled with firsts (including teaching in Argentina), exploring the net and the blogging world has only helped with my endeavors. I've diigo-ed many useful ESL sites along with begun following a classroom blog in Argentina! Just goes to show that the internet really DOES have everything!!

1 comment:

  1. Will try to make a connection with the teacher who has this blog. Have you tried to see if you can leave replies on her blog.

    ReplyDelete