Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Over-prepared Teacher


Although I do not yet know where I am teaching, who I am teaching, or what I am teaching, I am still slowly becoming obsessed with ESL lesson plans, activities, multi-media resources, and units. I have found myself surfing the web for hours, creating hypothetical lesson plans that may never get implemented because of my placement. In general, I've really begun to enjoy thinking up lessons that would (hopefully) help ESL students learn and enjoy English. My two current favorite websites are ESL Kids Stuff, which has lesson plans, flash cards, videos, and worksheets, along with Everything ESL. Everything ESL serves as a database to hundreds of other websites, specialized in certain age groups. This website will certainly come in handy once I know where my placement is.

1 comment:

  1. Jamee,

    Thank you for sharing these sites! I've never even heard of them... I just added "Everything ESL" to my diigo account. Question though... I'm getting a "page not found" message when I click on "ESL Kids Stuff." Are you experiencing the same issue?

    ReplyDelete