Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

iPad Integration


With technology quickly surrounding the teaching profession, I believe that it is important to keep up with how to exactly incorporate these technologies into the classroom. I, myself, have had trouble in the past navigating through blogs, wikis, and iPad applications. Luckily, some fellow teachers have noticed this breakdown and created blogs to help us turn these breakdowns into breakthroughs. Two blogs I particularly like are iPad Apps 4 School and Free Tech 4 Teachers. Both of these blogs are authored by Richard Byrne. Flip back and forth between these two blogs and you'll be a tech pro before you know it.

1 comment:

  1. My World Language department was issued iPads this year, so we are constantly looking for new ways to use them, new apps to try, etc. I clicked on your link for "iPad Apps 4 School" and what do you know? the very first post was entitled "70+ iPad apps written in French for Students" - JACKPOT!! Thanks so much for telling us about it!!

    ReplyDelete