Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Technology Within Technology


Richardson's chapters three and four only reinforced the idea that we need to expose our students to technology in the classroom. It also reinforced the idea that blogs and wikis can be easily and safely implemented in most classrooms in a variety of ways. I, myself, was hesitant at first to implement a blog within my classroom. Especially being special education, I wasn't sure if it would be successful at all. After reading Richardson's chapters and browsing the web for ideas, I can confidently say that my classroom blog is a success. Some of the classroom blogs that I found particularly engaging and productive were Mr. Avery's Sixth Grade Blog and Ms. Chaffey's 3/4 Grade Blog. I found that both of these blogs incorporated other technology within their blog, which only strengthens the educational use of technology in the classroom. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment